Thursday 27 September 2007

Initial Ideas for Documentary

Well with Cat being so flipping helpful looks like its down to me again! From the like 10 second conversation we had earlier I'm beginning to think we may have disregarded the Documentary thing to early... can't help thinking it'll be easier and seems like no one else is doing it..

So documentary ideas...

What Woman (Really) Want - Being an all girl duo it is only fair that we represent our gender and clear up some common misconceptions for males everywhere!! Could interview woman about what they want and men about what they THINK woman want..

Something Poignant, Touching and Moving - Unfortunately I do not know any one with a terminal illness and Cat said I'm sick for considering it..

..but talking heads is just a bit borring and minimal effort-ish... not going to get me the A I want!! So need something else.. reenactments? Erm.. dunno need to discuss!!

Definitely want to go somewhere.. what's the point in being able to drive if we don't take full advantage!!

Also Mr. M I know you said don't be competition based but it has become EXTREMELY important me and Cat do well.. Jake will eat his words (.."The two lowest scores for coursework last year join together to make the WORST MUSIC VIDEO EVER!")

1 comment:

Jake Nicholls said...

Well I didn't mean lowest of the year but hey I would love you to prove me wrong. But your doing a documentarie now it seems ... and that doesn't involve lip syncing so you should be fine. Good luck finding your person/subject though!